Dr. Jeremy Akers
Program Coordinator, MS Dietetics
- Office:HHS 3143B
- Phone: 540-568-8974
- Email: email@example.com
- Mailing Address:
801 Carrier Drive
Harrisonburg, Virginia 22807
- Ph.D., Nutrition in Sports and Chronic Disease, Virginia Tech
- M.S., Nutrition and Physical Activity, James Madison University
- B.S., Clinical Dietetics, Radford University
- Nutrition and Wellness
- Nutrition and Older Adults
- Behavioral Theories in Weight Management
- Translation and Dissemination of Weight Management Programs
- Alternative Farming and Sensory Perceptions
- Spending time with my family
- Weight lifting
- Wood working
- How to declare a Health Sciences Major
- Health Sciences has BLACKOUT dates of September 15th and February 15th. You must be declared by September 15th to add HTH courses in the following Spring semester and by February 15th for the following Fall semester. There are NO exceptions.
- JMU Prediabetes Research Study
- University Hours
May 11 - August 21
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday – Thursday.
8:00 a.m. - noon on Friday.
Welcome from Health Sciences
Health is one of the most important disciplines in today’s world. Given the current and future global demand for well trained and passionate health professionals, now is an ideal time to study in our department. We urge you to learn about our programs to see where your future ambitions fit. More >